2015年7月1日星期三

My First Impression of Yale University

When I stepped on the land of the campus of Yale University on June 26, 2015, the first things came into my eyes was the green grassland and the trees and the grandeur architectures. They stood there quietly and peacefully. It seemed that they were smiling to me, welcoming me and waiting for me to communicate with them and explore their beauty.
I was also impressed by the people here in Yale University: though we knew nothing about one another, they  always so friendly greeted me and my friends and were so hospitable and so helpful whenever we asked them the way.
I am sure that I will have an unforgettable stay here in Yale University this summer.


1 条评论:

  1. Welcome Polly...and indeed the grass and the fountains and the flowers and birds all welcome you! Have a delightful stay.

    回复删除